Thursday 14 November 2013

A Standing Ovation Please!

Starting a blog has always been on my to-do list like forever! As a matter of fact I registered this blog in 2009 but never got around to putting up a post. After procrastinating for years, I finally decided to put away the ‘slug’ and ‘just do it’. So here we are.

There is no better way to commission this blog than to start with 11 12 facts about me:
- My full name is OISAMOJE Grace-Mary.
- I am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria.
- I am the 7th in a family of 10. I know! My parents did a great job at it. 
- I am a fashion enthusiast working on making something out of it.
- I love to travel. The proper Nigerian phrase for me will be ‘Ajala travel’. I intend to see the world before I become old and grey.
- My relationship with photography can NEVER be strained. I know I should not use ‘never’, but I just did.
- I could be considered a 'fashionista', however, I will like to think of myself as more of a 'stylista'. Yes, I follow trends but I do not get immersed in the pursuit of trend leaving my personal style in check.
- I am a teacher by profession.
- I love God (Yeah. I will shout it from the roof top) and seek to please him in all my endeavours.
- Cooking and baking is my (re)new(ed) interest.  'Food is (indeed) God's love made edible' that’s why I don’t mind spending hours whipping up stuff.
- My philosophy of life is that ‘no man is an island’ and therefore friends and family are of inestimable value.

So, I was going to end at #11 but could not keep #12 under lock and key.

- I have a great dislike for sea food.

So, this is me saying this blog is official. See you soon, but in the mean time this is what I look like. Cheers!










9 comments:

Louisa said...

Aww welcome to blogging sis!! Can't wait to see your savory delicacies and House of Karis designs!!

Louisa
lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice one my dear friend*keep de fire buring*love the spirit sweety*one love*

Sandra Odige
www.lamodemagazine.com

Unknown said...

Nice one friend. Gd gd to see it move from to-do list to done.

Sunny Seyzi said...

GeeGee, Good. Start...keep soaring like an. Eagle...

eti said...

go GRACIEEE GO GRACIEEEEE

Lola said...

Nice one , Grace! Looking forward to your next entry.

Mysses Lafunky said...

Welcome to the blogging world G-Mary.

globaldeji said...

Naughty Aunty Greaseme!

Anonymous said...

Nice