Tuesday 17 December 2013

How I Spent My Weekend

Happy Tuesday all. First I must apologise for not updating you all about the happenings in my life for the last two weeks (can't believe I stayed away that long!). It was as a result of a very hectic work and 'life schedule'. Also, these Nigerian networks have been failing me as well; bad network providers. Mschew!!! Not mentioning names because they are practically all the same.  Forgiven? 

Okay, on to business.  Last week I was opportune to be the maid of honour at a friend's wedding. Myself and Monica go way back to high school and was pleasantly surprised when she asked me to be her 'right hand woman' (that's a nice way of saying 'ekaette') at her wedding...lol. The colours for the occasion were coral, blue and silver; given the liberty to pick what I wanted to wear I decided to go with a peach mono strap dress and a silver shoe. The traditional wedding was on Thursday and the white Saturday.View pictures below.

The Traditional Wedding





The White Wedding Ceremoy






You like? Drop comments below, would like to know your thoughts. 




3 comments:

Emma Blogs said...

Like seriously? You hung your "ekaette" dress on the lights? Hahaa! Thats off da shizzle men...kool stuff.

Unknown said...

Looking kpokish and very take away my lady

Louisa said...

Love your outfit darling. you ladies are gorgeous. congrats to your friend.

Louisa
lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com